Traditional Coast Salish Medicine Box
This Medicine Box is for the mind, body, soul and spirit.
This kit contains products made from medicine plants that were gathered from Coast Salish traditional territory of Sechelt British Columbia, which are then handmade by the talented Indigenous artists of the Red Cedar Woman Weaving Studio.
A written description of each item and why it has been chosen is included. See below for details.
Your Medicine Box includes:
- Abalone Shell - abalone shells hold the energy of the sea and bring us into the present moment.
- Beeswax Candle - beeswax is a messenger between the physical and spiritual world and is used to connect with ancestors.
- ch'e?at'ay Devil's Club Salve - for arthritic pain and sore muscles
- DIY Devil's Club and Cedar Bark Bracelet - for protection of mind, body and spirit.
- Owl Feather - the owl represents wisdom and knowledge and is a symbol for a transition in life.
- Quartz Crystal - quartz releases emotions and reduces negative energy and stress that stem from your system.
- Sage & Lavender Mist - sage releases negative ions, lavender is used for a calming effect.
- Sarah's Sweat Lodge Sage - when sage is burned it releases negative ions that are absorbed by our body and allows us to reset. It brings us into the present moment.
- 18" x 12" cardboard box
- Contains fragrances
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh