David Sidley Pair of Deer
This magnificent pair of bronze deer, by David Sidley, can be displayed as free-standing sculptures or mounted on a base. David is a painter and sculptor in Rossland, BC. His work is heavily inspired by the Indigenous rock art sites he visits in North America. In fact, a visit to Ginko Petrified Forest State Park in Vantage, Washington was the impetus for these deer. Sidley has donated a life-size version of these deer to UBC Okanagan in memory of his son, River.
David Sidley's evocative bronzes are cast in very limited editions, using the lost-wax process. His work allows him to express and recapture connections to wildlife and the environment. His immense public artworks can be found throughout BC.Show More
- Title: Pair of Deer (Ginko S.P. WA.)
- Limited Edition 3/12
- Two sculptures: each 12.5" x 4" x 9.5"
- 2 lbs. each
- Mounting hardware included
- Due to the nature of this piece, we will need to apply an additional layer shipping and handling costs that will not be reflected on the checkout screen see Shop FAQs to learn more.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh