This versatile file tote bag is handcrafted in Alberta, Canada from genuine bison leather. With a timeless and surprisingly roomy design, it's the perfect companion for any outing. Its supple, natural leather texture is guaranteed to get softer with age.
Adrian has spent decades perfecting his craft of designing and making handbags, wallets, belts, and more. Sourcing fine leathers from all over the world, each piece is made with care and attention. He takes pride in the practical nature and utility of his designs. Handbags, messenger bags, and totes all have plenty of pockets in just the right places.
Originally from The Netherlands, Adrian started learning the leathercraft in a workshop making shoes. Since coming to Canada, he has turned his focus to his line of functional and classic handbags and wallets. When not in his leather workshop he can be found building chicken coops and furniture.
- Includes 2 shoulder straps with a 19" drop
- The front features 1 hidden front pocket closed with a zipper
- The back features 1 pocket closed with a zipper
- The main compartment features 1 pocket closed with a zipper, 1 pouch, 3 pen holders
- Measures 9" width, 6.5" height, with snap