Q: How do I contact the MOA Shop?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 604-827-4810
- In-person: 6393 NW Marine Drive, Vancouver, Canada V6T 1Z2
MOA Shop in-store hours are Tuesday to Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm (closed on Mondays).
MOA Shop office hours are Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm. Due to a high volume of inquiries, please expect an email reply within 3 to 5 business days.
Q: Do I have to pay museum admission in order to visit the Shop?
You do not need to pay museum admission to visit the MOA Shop. The Shop is located on the museum lobby, on the left-hand side.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have implemented new visiting procedures, including the recommended use of face masks.
Q: What is the discount for MOA Members?
MOA Members receive a 10% discount off all purchases. Discounts do not apply to consignment items, previously discounted items or shipping charges. Find a full list of membership benefits and sign up to become a MOA Member here. During checkout, you will be prompted to provide your MOA Member number.
Q: What is the MOA Shop return policy?
- Within 28 days of purchase: A refund can be issued. Refunds will be issued using the same method as the original payment.
- After 28 days: Items can be exchanged or returned for Shop credit only. Faulty merchandise is the only exception to this rule.
- The following items are always final sale: Earrings, limited edition prints, face masks, food, and sale items.
- Original sales receipts must accompany all returns or exchanges. Items must be in their original purchasing condition, with tags and packaging intact.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returned merchandise.
Q: How do I purchase on behalf of a UBC department?
There are two ways to purchase on behalf of a UBC department; either through your UBC-issued p-card or through Internal Service Delivery. For the latter option, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I purchase a gift card to the Museum?
Yes—Gift cards can be purchased in-person or by phone, and can be loaded with any amount of your choice. They can be used for both museum admission and purchases from the MOA Shop. MOA gift cards cannot be used at Café MOA.
Q: I'm looking for an item that I can't find online. Is it available?
The MOA Shop stocks a wide variety of items in our physical store, some of which are not listed on our website. If you are looking for an item that is not listed online, please contact us with your request. We can check our current availability and set your purchase aside for in-person pickup, or ship your order for an additional shipping charge.
Q: Does the MOA Shop collect my information?
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection Privacy Act (FIPPA). This information will be used only to collect and process payment information and provide shipping services.